Lexiosus
1   6
Posted July 12, 2018
  • So I used the RR cheat for 1 week so far and have been very satisfied so far, I know lots of people who use this cheat to rage hack on RR but I used it for legit cheating with just a little bit of esp and small amount of aimbot, it worked very well didn't look obvious at all and I was never banned. I still died and didn't win every game which is too be expected when not going blatant but it did bring my win percentage up and I sometimes went on win streaks of 4 or 5 while still looking legit.

For anyone who would like my legit settings they were as followed (I have 3 settings, 1 for no aimbot which I used just after getting a kill or if my friend was watching me after they died, 1 for hitscan weapons which had a higher smooth so was less flicky which still worked fine and the last for non-hitscan weapons)

LessObv
Aimbot - Disabled
ESP - Player Bones/Health
Triggerbot - Enabled (Didn't use, however, never needed to)
NoSpread/NoRecoil - Disabled

Hitscan
Aimbot - Enabled
Fov - 10
Smooth - 10
Lock-on - Disabled
Target - Fov based
Keybind - Right Click
Triggerbot - Enabled
No Spread/No Recoil - Disabled

Non-Hitscan
Aimbot - Enabled
Fov - 10
Smooth - 6
Lock-on - Disabled
Target - Fov based
Keybind - Right Click
Triggerbot - Enabled
No Spread/No Recoil - Enabled

Now onto the review:

• Features
    • The features worked perfectly 9/10, ESP showed everyone clearly, aimbot worked nicely. Only complain would be if your trying to look legit aimbotting somebody from far away is going to look kinda obvious even with a high smooth.
  • Security
    • 10/10 even more so now its invite only, I trust and highly doubt this cheat is getting detected any time soon.
  • Community
  •     The community is great and helpful, post stuff on the forums and you'll be heard and get many replies 8/10. The only complaint would be staff don't tend to reply     often with answers so most things are just people guessing.
  • Conclusion
    • Overall 9/10 and definitely would recommend, Only very small complaints which really don't affect the overall quality of the cheat. (I cannot comment on support as I didn't need any, however, from what I've seen on the forums there is lots of support if you are having any technical issues.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
twitcherz2001
VIP member
81   417
Posted July 12, 2018
Thanks for leaving your review, Lexiosus! I like how well detailed it was and glad you recommend and have had a good experience with it! Cheers! :D

giphy.gif

Xdominik23
VIP member
3   40
Posted July 15, 2018
Thanks for making the review! :D