Terms of Service Last update 05/04/2017 (dd/mm/yyyy)
- You may not register more than one (1) account on our website.
- You must understand English to use our services.
- All information submitted during registration and purchase must be 100% valid.
- You are responsible for the content posted from your account.
- You are responsible for the security of your account.
- Only members with paid subscription are eligible for support.
- In order to receive support, your request must be informative and written in English.
- We hold the rights to delete any content posted in our website. We are not responsible for the content posted on our website by our users.
- There is no guarantee that our services answer your needs, are error-free or available all the time.
- We are not responsible for the security of your game account. You use the service at your own risk.
- We may deny your access to our services at any time, without a warning and without specifying a reason.
- You, your friends, your family and your relatives may not be associated with any anti-cheat or game development company.
- You may not attempt to crack, debug or reverse engineer our products.
- You may not share or resell our products.
- You may not attempt any kind of attacks against our site/services.
- Screenshot/replay on snapchat is not permitted
- You may not leak any VIP-only content or information from our site. Let the site owners take care of informing the public.
- If our anti-detection system bans you or we suspect you of having relations to a previously banned member we may require you to submit government-issued ID document before restoring your access.
- We may sell "lifetime" subscriptions. In this case lifetime means the cheat lifetime, not your lifetime.
- You must have permission to use the payment method you are using.
- To discuss about getting a refund (it is possible in certain situations), you must contact the support team. Chargeback/dispute will get your account permanently banned.
You are not allowed to use our products in any kind of live stream without permission from the staff.
- This includes streaming to Twitch.tv, Stream.me, Youtube and any other 3rd party streaming service .
- Streaming to limited audience with remote administration tools such as Teamviewer is not allowed either.
- If you upload videos/images using our products, they must include our logo which is clearly visible and can't be cut off. By uploading cheating videos you are responsible for hiding your account information properly.
If we (automatically or by manual inspection) detect any breach of these terms, we may suspend your access to the service instantly, permanently and without a warning. We also collect certain information from your computer such as hardware id and public IP address to prevent you from accessing the services in the future.