- You may not register more than one (1) account on our website.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use our website.
- Our website is English only. To use our services, you must understand English.
- All information on your profile must be valid and accurate.
- You are responsible for the content posted using your account.
- You are responsible for the security of your account.
- We hold the rights to delete any content posted in our website. We are not responsible for the content posted on our website by our users.
- There is no guarantee that our services answer your needs, are error-free or available all the time.
- We are not responsible for any in-game bans/suspensions. You use the service at your own risk.
- We can deactivate your account at any time, without a warning and without specifying a reason.
- You are not allowed to use our services if you, or someone you are in connection with, are associated with any anti-cheat or game development company.
- You may not attempt to crack, debug or reverse engineer our products.
- You may not share or resell our products.
- You may not attempt any kind of attacks against our site/services.
- Everything you find from PerfectAim should stay at PerfectAim. Do not release any private information to the public.
- Under special circumstances we may require you to submit government-issued ID document before activating your account.
- We may sell "lifetime" subscriptions. Lifetime means the cheat lifetime, not your lifetime.
- You can only use payment method you have permission to.
- Disputing a payment through a payment processor will get your account permanently disabled.
- To get a refund, please contact us about your issue. Refunds are decided on a case by case basis.
- You are not allowed to use our products while live streaming without permission from the staff.
- If you upload videos/images of our products, they must include our logo which is clearly visible and cannot be cut off.
- If you publish cheating videos/images you are responsible for hiding your account information properly.
Information collection and usage
Apart from the information you submit by yourself we also collect some information about your computer. We collect information such as your computer operating system and architecture, unique hardware ID and your public IP address. We are the owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about sales or new products/services. All information we collect is necessary to keep our services and products stable and secure.
Your access to the information
You may ask us to remove all information we have about you after you have permanently stopped using our services. However not all information can be deleted due to security reasons.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. Your credit card information or other payment method details are not stored by us.