snipinu
10   68
Posted June 12, 2018edited June 12, 2018 17:57
  • I've played Real Royale now for about 2 days total. I never played it before I bought the cheat, and 2 days in i'm plat 1. I wanted to write this for people that might be on the fence in getting this amazing cheat (and playing this amazing game!)

• Usability / Functionality

Setup of cheat is super easy, and intuitive. I love how they've both incorporated traditional cheat menus with more modern day web-based config consoles.

• Features

Aimbot - This aimbot is on point. I stick to hitscan weapons from a-far (heirloom rifle is your friend), and up close a legendary class weapon (warrior AXE destroys all inside buildings). It has predictive movement algorithm built in, and its spot on. You need to adjust your playstyle just a bit to make it really effective, but once you get the hang of it, its out of this world accurate (as accurate as predicting human movement can be).

Rating - 9.5/10

Triggerbot - This is rarely reviewed.. maybe people include it as part of the aimbot, but let me tell you.. setting up triggerbot in conjunction with aimbot and putting them both on the same key = winz. Use this, and thank me later.

Rating - 10/10

ESP - The esp has a lot of options. From distance, to names, to even bones and 2d/3d bounding boxes there's nothing absent from this list I could possibly think of that i'd need. For those in search of specific items it has both box and item esp as well (though I do not use it). Overall LOADED with options here.. most I've ever seen(you can even color config all esp for both targetable enemies and non-targetable so its really easy to tell.

Rating - 10/10

Misc/hotkeys - in the misc category there are items like instant weapon equip, no spread, crosshairs, etc. Great options, and I use them all! hah!

Rating - 10/10

• Security
    • I've used a lot of hacks. I feel this is overall pretty secure. I've never personally been banned and reports are low (usually players blatant playing). I love how minimal it is (no installing of software and can use it on a USB stick which is recommended). Until I get banned i'll have to mark this a 10.

• Rating - 10/10

• Support
    • I've been watching the forums, and used to be a member here long ago on a diff account. Everyone here is nice, and the owner/mods are on top of things. I rarely see a question unanswered in the first 10 min or so.

• Rating - 10/10

• Conclusion
    • There isn't much to improve on this hack. I'm quickly climbing the ladder, and should be diamond today/tomorrow. I highly recommend, and i'll see you on the battlefield!

Fish for a man, they eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and they eat for life...

https://perfectaim.io/help/

tommye
5   27
Posted June 12, 2018
I also use this for 2 days but still Silver. Personally the aimbot is missing more than hit. :(

snipinu
10   68
Posted June 12, 2018edited June 13, 2018 03:21
@tommye said:
I also use this for 2 days but still Silver. Personally the aimbot is missing more than hit. :(
It's you, not the aimbot. I recommend you learn to play a bit more like run/jump stand still for a 1/2 second and fire.. hits every time. treat it like you are playing:
CS:GO.
 the reason I say that, is as you move in CSgo the weapons get super inaccurate... thats how i'm treating it anyway... hope that helps..
cs:go

Fish for a man, they eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and they eat for life...

Tsuna94
0   1
Posted June 12, 2018
thank you for your opinion

Sky is The limit 
snipinu
10   68
Posted June 14, 2018

A little update to this: I recommend if you have a mouse with thumb button to set the aimbot, the triggerbot, AND the first special ability (normally keymapped to number 3) all on the same button.

The reason I mention this is i'm finding that i'm playing warrior a lot (but other classes have similar abilities), and i'm putting net on my thumb button key. what thats doing is instant netting/slowing the person, and then firing a shot at them.. they cant run away very easily either.

Just a thought, its working pretty well for me.